Monday, June 2, 2014

Name day of Costas and Eleni

A couple of weeks ago here in Greece it was the name day for people called Eleni or Costas. The friend or maybe boyfriend of the dragon lady (which calls herself Yanna) and his daughter are Costas and Eleni, last weekend I was invited to join them celebrating this anniversary. I feel sort of a circus animal here, as dragon lady despite her negative feelings to me takes me here and there to show me to her relatives. By the way, I enjoyed a lot; the weather was really nice, the sort of weather that increases the desire... Far from us, there were the people who took sun bath in rather cheap resort there.


Eleni is a pretty woman, and his husband is a wise guy. I found them a nice couple, it was not strange as Costas is a nice person himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment